Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-01 Origin: Site
The ozone cleaning system is now widely used in the cleaning and disinfection of objects. It is no exaggeration to say that a lot of disinfection and sterilization work is done by the ozone cleaning system. Effective use of this system can improve the quality of life, but if it is not used correctly, it may even cause personal danger. Now, let's introduce how to use the ozone cleaning system correctly.
Here is the content list:
l The normal operation state and parameters of the ozone cleaning system
l The commissioning of the ozone cleaning system
l The operation precautions of the ozone cleaning system
1. The air compressor of the ozone cleaning system is in normal operation. Generally, the pressure gauge has 2 ~ 4kg pressure and air output
2. The working pressure of the ozone cleaning system is 6 ~ 8kg / cm2, and the air exhaust action should be switched every 3 minutes. The outlet pipe of the ozone cleaning system should have dewdrops, and the outlet pressure is generally adjusted to 2.0 ~ 2.5kg/cm2
3. The working pressure gauge of the oxygen generator of the ozone cleaning system is in the range of 1.5 ~ 2.5kg/cm2 (generally adjusted to about 2.0kg/cm2), the exhaust action should be switched every 16 seconds, and the output flow should be in the range of 5 ~ 10L / min (the flowmeter is normally open)
4. The working current of the ozone cleaning system should be about 3A (if the ozone production needs to be reduced, the working current of the ozone machine can be reduced), and the input flow should also be in the range of 8 ~ 12L / min (the flowmeter is normally open)
5. Ensure that there is negative pressure in the ejector. Generally, the suction range should correspond to the input flow of the ozone machine, that is, the range of 10 ~ 20L / min（ Generally, this parameter has been adjusted during installation and debugging, and it does not need to be adjusted every time). If the deviation is too large, the ozone concentration will below.
The commissioning of the ozone cleaning system is generally carried out under the guidance of the supplier's engineer. Before commissioning, every single piece of equipment and instrument shall be inspected and accepted item by item according to the P & I diagram and marked. Pipeline welding, cleaning, strength, and airtightness tests must meet the requirements. The commissioning load of the ozone cleaning system generally starts from 25% and gradually increases to 100%. The test points are generally divided into 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%. The debugging contents mainly include ozone generation, energy consumption, oxygen consumption, and PLC operating conditions. The test parameters should be made into corresponding tables in advance. All parameters in the process of debugging should be filled in according to the form, and necessary checking calculations should be carried out.
In any case, the power plug must be pulled out when opening the cover of the ozone cleaning system or carrying out maintenance work. It is not allowed to use a wet cloth to clean the dust on the surface of the ozone machine, to avoid electric shock. It is not allowed to work in an environment with high ozone content for a long time to avoid ozone poisoning.
In case of ozone leakage, the ozone cleaning system should be shut down for the first time. After the ventilation equipment is turned on for ventilation treatment, the ozone generator space should be withdrawn immediately, and the residual ozone in the space should be reduced to a safe range before entering.
The ozone cleaning system is not allowed to switch on and off frequently. It should be isolated for at least 5 minutes after shutdown to avoid damaging the machine. After a sudden power failure, the power supply of each unit of the Ozonator should be turned off immediately, and each unit should be turned on in turn according to the flow direction of air delivery after the power failure. Pay attention to whether the water in and out of the cooling pipe is enough, and remember to add it in time if it is not enough; The outlet water temperature of the cooling water pipe should not be too much higher than the normal temperature.
Do you know where to buy a qualified ozone cleaning system? Guangzhou Deposon Electric Co., Ltd. conducts a large number of connection tests on ozone cleaning systems before leaving the factory to ensure the quality assurance rate. If you are in the ozone cleaning system business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.