Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-03 Origin:Site
Introduce the cleaning workers to the tips of ozone water cleaning system
Cleaners often hesitate to use new cleaning systems, tools or equipment to complete their daily work. We saw the introduction of green cleaning products ten years ago, and we encountered this problem in the ozone water cleaning system.
In water, ozone is produced mechanically through the interaction between electricity and oxygen, and then injected into water. This results in an effective cleaning scheme, which is far less harmful to users and the environment than the traditional cleaning scheme.
However, there has been some hesitation because the technology is new to the professional cleaning industry.
Deposon provides cleaners with seven tips for introducing ozone technology:
1. Include cleaners in the selection process from the beginning; If you are considering purchasing a ozone water system, understanding the equipment with cleaning personnel will help to ensure a smoother purchase of the technology.
2. Make sure everyone knows that although professional cleaning novices, aqueous ozone has been used to treat drinking water and clean fresh agricultural products, food service facilities and breweries, swimming pools, and surgical equipment for more than a century.
3. Explain that the technology, equipment and generated ozone water are safe for users and surfaces.
4. Specify where and on what surface traditional cleaners can be used, and where traditional cleaners should be used; For example, aqueous ozone should not be used as a substitute for EPA registered disinfectants.
5. At the same time, guide all cleaning workers how to use the equipment and encourage questions; Suppose one person has questions about this technology, and others have the same questions.
6. Ensure that everyone understands how the equipment operates; For example, most systems are designed to work with cold water.
7. Clarify what happens after aqueous ozone is used for cleaning（ In essence, it converts return water and oxygen.)